Saturday, November 3, 2007

We survived the first two weeks

We, have finished our first two weeks of FPO and have just been overwhelmed with so much information. The sessions have been so wonderful and our lives have been greatly touched and challenged. God is speaking to me in such a mighty and personal way during my morning quiet times. I firmly believe we will not leave the same people who arrived on this campus October 22.

We are in Quad 21 which is in the center of the campus. It is so beautiful here with the cool crisp mornings and sunny afternoons with the wind blowing through the leaves. Tomorrow morning I am helping lead our small group worship time which meets in our quad. I will be sharing my testimony.

Next week begins our rounds of shots, and I am afraid to find out how many I will have to get. I hate shots. Pray for us that God will continue to speak to our hearts as we prepare for our time of ministry in Peru.
Blessings
Alan and Sandy

1 comment:

Arnold Austin Jr said...

We were WAY out by the barn. At least you are in the center. The team is praying for you.