Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Open my eyes Lord

On Wednesday evenings I meet with my accountability partner and we go to Walmart to put or faith into practice. I met a wonderful young family from India and began to talk with them about their country and religion. Through this I was able to share my testimony with them. I wasn't able to make a complete Gospel presentation, but was excited to plant a seed with my testimony. Pray for us every Wednesday evening as we seek to share Christ at the local Rockville Walmart.

Friday is our first shot day and I am not looking forward to it. Looks like I will be getting five to six shots this week, and another round next week. I can't wait.

Well got to run, I have a lot of reading to do this evening.

Blessings
Alan and Sandy Stone

2 comments:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Whoa!!! God bless you!!! What a wonderful, beautiful, terrific witnessing/part you play in His plan! Bravo! Encore!! And when you both finally make it Upstairs, we'll be rewarded with seeing each other. You'll have to tell me all about it as we have a drink at the Heavenly Bar...

Arnold Austin Jr said...

Hey Alan,

I just wanted to send you a word of encouragement.We are so ready to see you and get to know you and Sandy better.

We love you guys.