Sunday, November 11, 2007

Open my eyes Lord

What a wonderful Sunday. The Lord was in this place this morning during house worship. The singing was so beautiful to God, and our small group family opened their hearts and shared what is going on in their lives and and the burdens on their hearts. It was a beautiful spirit that filled this little quad. This week we begin Tuesday through Friday with house church. What a way to begin a day.
Tonight we worshipped in Africa for cultural worship. It was a great time with the drums and the African rhythm. The music was sung in African languages and was beautiful.
God is working in Sandy and my hearts in such a meaningful way. In my quiet time he is opening up scripture for me and cleansing my heart, drawing me ever so closer to Him. My prayer is that I will leave here not only a better person, but a changed person forever. A true disciple of the true living God. My theme is open my eyes Lord.
Well Friday this week is shot day again. Got four last Friday and who knows how many this Friday. But, they are good at what they do, and it didn't hurt at all. It is cold here, and the fall colors are so beautiful across the lake. Got to run, always reading to catch up on.
Blessings
Alan and Sandy Stone

2 comments:

Arnold Austin Jr said...

Believe me, you'll leave changed...and challenged. We have a wonderful mission board that cares enough to thoroughly equip us before sending us out

Anonymous said...

Alan, Brian just posted the link to your Blog... SOO happy to hear from you.. You and Sandy are in our prayers constantly.. Keep us informed if there is ANYTHING we can do.
Mike Tribble miket@cti-cts.com

God bless you both.